Friday, August 31, 2012

Review of Wolf Heart by Michele Lee




















Description:

Being a werewolf didn't ruin Nika's life, but being forced to join a pack just might. And then, of course, there's a man: Maeul, the dark, sexy alpha whose blistering love for Nika might consume them both, if the pack doesn't tear them apart first.

Review:

Oh how I loved this book!  This was a story with heart.  I love when the story draws you in and makes you feel like you actually are the main character.  

The emotions in this book were intense and I found myself in tears more than once.  It was such an addicting story, I couldn't put it down for the life of me.  I was enraptured with it and breezed through the intense book in record time.

Nika was a great main character.  She progresses so much throughout the story, you couldn't help but admire her.  Maeul, Crystal and Cristos were also great supporting characters.  I felt for all of them as I tore through the pages.

The plot was so complex and well written.  I wondered what happened with each page that passed.  There were many twists and turns and the story was definitely a violent one.

I highly recommend this wolf of a read.  This is great for new adults, as there is violence and some adult content.  I have to give this awesome read five glittery stars!!!

Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble




1 comment: