Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #22


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



































































Purchased:


































































































































Freebies:

































































































































This was an awesome week for books!  I got some great ones for review and so many freebies.  So many books came out recently, I had to buy them all:)  I'm looking forward to reading Independence and The Coincidence of Callie and Cayden!!!!  What did you stack your shelves with this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. WOW. You got a lot of books that are brand new to me this week. I'm going to have add a few to my wishlist. How do you find all these great titles.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete