Monday, December 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays #6


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!


This weeks theme:  What I'm looking forward to in 2013!


1. The Enchanted by Micalea Smeltzer



















2. Mind Games by Kiersten White


















3. Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy


















4. Stalked by Death by Kelly Hashway


















5. Ever After by Kim Harrison

















6. Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead


















7. House Rules by Chloe Neill


















8. Hexed by Stephanie Nelson


















9. Dare you to by Katie McGarry


















10. Splinted by A.G. Howard


















11. Apollyon by Jennifer Armentrout


















12. The Elite by Kiera Cass


















13. Everbound by Brodi Ashton


















14. Betrayal by Cyndi Goodgame


















15. Options by Abbi Glines


















16. Embracing the Wolf by Stephanie Nelson



















I'm posting early on New Years Eve so I can enjoy a quiet Christmas.  Okay, so I'm looking forward to so many books in 2013:)  I may have gone overboard and added sixteen to my got to have list.  Tell me, what are you looking forward to in 2013?  I can't wait to get my hands on these books!  


No comments:

Post a Comment