Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #8


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

 

This weeks theme: Books in my TBR pile that I didn't get a chance to read in 2012 but am dying to read them.



1. The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines
2. Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires #12) by Rachel Caine
3. The Promise (Fallen Star #4) by Jessica Sorensen
4. Expel (Celestra #6) by Addison Moore
5. Punished (Arelia LaRue book #2) by Kira Saito
6. Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White
7. Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford
8. Reckoning (Strange Angels #5) by Lili St. Crow
9. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
10. Beckoning Light (The Afterglow Trilogy #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
11. Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13) by Kelley Armstrong
12. Shadows (Lux 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
13. The Ballad of Aramei (The Darkwoods Trilogy #3) by J.A. Redmerski
14. Out of the Dark (The Grey Wolves #4) by Quinn Loftis
15. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

I sooo wanted to read these last year, but my TBR pile just kept growing and I just never got the chance to get back to them.  I'm making it a priority this year to put them near the front of my pile:)

So yep, like I said, I'm um kinda behind on my TBR pile.  I think there is something like 300 books I want to read right now.  These fifteen are just the ones I'm itching to read and haven't yet.  I'm actually a little embarrassed that I haven't read some of them.  Normally I would devour anything by Kelley Armstrong, Quinn Loftis, Lili St. Crow, Addison Moore, Alyssa Rose Ivy, and Rachel Caine.

2012 got the better of me though and I just didn't get to the books I wanted to.  2013 is sure to start of better if I actually get a chance to read these:)  I'm making it a priority this year to put them near the front of my pile:)  If you've read any of these, let me know if they are any good!  Happy Tuesday:)



No comments:

Post a Comment