Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #37


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Marie Antoinette Serial Killer

Author: Katie Alender

Release Date:  October 1, 2013

 

 

 

Why am I waiting for this book?  Why am I not??? Awesomesauce!!  I love Marie Antoinette and this twist sounds super intriguing.  I loved Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter and I don't even care about history.  This one gained my interest and I can't wait to sink my teeth into the pages of this killer book!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! There's no end to the historical figures/monster mash-ups, I guess. This just sounds so silly that I bet it'll be lots of fun. Enjoy!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is great. An interesting twist! I hope you get it soon.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-45.html

    ReplyDelete