Friday, June 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #44




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:






































Bought:
 
























Freebies:
























































Squee!!! I'm so excited to get to review Found!!!  I love the series!!!  I got several great freebies this week too, like The Forgotten Ones and Wicked Fate.  I didn't by a lot this week and my bank account thanks me :) What did you stack your shelves with this week?



6 comments:

  1. Wicked Fate looks really good :) This is my first time seeing it. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I really love the cover of "Found". Great haul.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have like tow books in common this week that we got. I love the Kindle freebies.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I've seen The Forgotten Ones around quite a lot, so I hope you really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those, but they all look like great reads! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Forgotten Ones. Hopefully we both like it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete