Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review of Found (The Crescent Chronicles book 3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Description:

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.

Review:

 Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this series?  This book was EPIC! And, I'm not over exaggerating.  I LOVED every second of this installment.
Allie is such a sassy character.  No one gives her enough credit, though.  She's smart.  She would be great in the Pteron royal society.
Then there is Levi, sigh.  He's amazing and sexy and sweet.  How could anyone not love him?  He treats Allie like the princess she is.
I especially love how Alyssa character builds.  Even new characters are so seamlessly blended into the story.  I felt like I knew them even though they were just introduced into the book.
The storyline to this book was by far the best of the series and the most satisfying.  I'm hoping Alyssa doesn't stop at this book because there are so many great things about this series to still explore.  This book gets five glittery stars for being Epic, awesome and downright fantastic!



 



Description:

Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.
publication: January 31st 2013
edition language
English
 

Review for book 2:

Shut the front door!  This book was ridiculously amazing!!  I started it before bed and couldn't go to sleep until I had consumed every single page.  Book 2-Focus, was such an addicting read.
I just have to say that I LOVE Levi!!!  Holy Smokes is he hot!  Even though Allie is mad at him about how he mated with her, he did it because he truly wanted to be with her for life.  How sweet is that?  I find the romance between them to be full of chemistry and I found myself wishing for more between them.  Then there is him being overprotective of his mate.  Who said chivalry was dead?  He is always there for her.
I really like how Alyssa captured the freshman college experience in this book.  She did a great job character building.  Adding Anne and Tiffany into the fray added a different dynamic that this story didn't have before.  I look forward to seeing how the two worlds mesh in the next book.
The next book!!!  OMG Alyssa!!!  I hope you have smoke coming out of your computer from writing book 3 so fast!!  I'm dying to know what happens now!!!  I'm not a patient person, especially when it comes to books I'm in love with:)
I don't think there are many more ways to express how much I love Alyssa Rose Ivy's books.  She is truly an amazing writer.  I look forward to reading the rest of her works that I haven't tackled, which isn't many.  As a writer myself, she inspires me to be a better writer and to not be afraid to try new things.  She is such a great success as an independent author.
If you haven't picked up Flight or any of her other books, I suggest you do so ASAP!!!  I promise you won't be disappointed.  I would give this book more stars if I could, but I'll have to settle with five glittery stars for pushing the envelope once again and penning an awesome sequel to Flight!!

Book one in the series:


Description:

 Sometimes you just have to take flight.

A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.

Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.

Paperback, 268 pages
Published August 16th 2012 (first published August 15th 2012)
ISBN13
9781478292845
edition language
English
series

Review for Book 1: 


I am now a huge fan of Alyssa Rose Ivy!!! I couldn't say a bad thing about this book:) I read it from beginning to end in one sitting and loved it so much!

I really enjoyed the characters in this story. They were so diverse, yet meshed so well together. Levi was the perfect bad boy and Jess was so boy crazy. Allie had sworn off boys, but Levi wouldn't take no for an answer.

I am chomping at the bit to get to read the sequel, Focus that will be out early 2013. I am also going to go right out and check out Alyssa Rose Ivy's other series and any other books of hers I can get my hands on!

This review is short and sweet because I really don't have anything to say other than this book rocked my socks off! I recommend it to New Adults and older YA. This book deserves five glittery stars since it is so amazing and all:)  





Other Books by Alyssa Rose Ivy:



Books coming soon by Alyssa Rose Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment