Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #53


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:





































Bought:



























 







































































 

























 












 













































Won:





















Freebies:



















































































































This was a big week for me. I went on a book buying binge for sure. So many great authors have books out right now, I just couldn't resist. I'm on a paranormal romance kick. Deadly Crush, Denial and Challenged look great and I love the authors. I already read Promised and it was fantastic!

Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them? What did you stack your shelves with this week?



3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul. I see that we have a few books in common this week. Awesome covers this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Origin and the dark guardian series :) Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Jennifer L. Armentrout book to read in the next two weeks too! Happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete