Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #54



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:
 



















Bought:
 








































































Freebies: 
 



































 








It wasn't my best week. I did snag an ARC of the new Molly Harper book. I love Cyndi Goodgame and can't wait to read all of her books I got! The Raven Boys was on sale so I had to get it. I also got quite a few freebies this week too. Several of them sound awesome! 



Have you read any of these? What did you stack your shelves with this week?







3 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys is amazing! A definite must-read. Especially now, since The Dream Thieves is coming out this month :)
    I haven't read any of the other books you got, but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Raven Boys was pretty good, but the sequel is so much better :)! Great haul

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What an amazing assortment of books this week. I see lots of great and awesome books in your haul this week. I enjoyed Raven Boys. Hope you will as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete