Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #55


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 





Received for review:
 



































Bought:






 

























Freebies:
 





































What do you guys think? This was a tiny week for me! I am excited to read the new Kiersten White book, though! Trusted and Hunted were really good. What did you stack your shelves with this week?





3 comments:

  1. Oh my God. You got a great selection of books this week. I want to know where you find these books. The S.M Reine book looks awesome. The Zoey Derrick book looks awesome too.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of most of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about The Chaos of Stars. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete