Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #62- Best ARC's in months!!!


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:
 
















































































 










































Bought:













 











































Freebies: 




























I FINALLY got Lies in Blood!! Excited to read it. 


My week was full of ARC awesomeness! I read Becoming Alpha, Soar and For Real in two days! A Matter of Truth was a real treat as well. They were all AMAZING!!! Probably the BEST books I've read in months! All my books are so shiny and BRAND New this week! (except the freebies??)


What did you stack your shelves with this week?







2 comments:

  1. Wow, great job on the quick reading! I got For Real this week too, and it was really enjoyable :) Though a lot shorter than I expected. I'm looking forward to reading Christmas Catch!
    Happy reading :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. You are going to get me in trouble. I've been seeing Becoming Alpha everywhere. It looks good and pretty. Changed also captures my attention. I hope you love your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete