Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #58



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Autumn Rose

Author: Abigail Gibbs

Release Date: January 28,2014



The highly anticipated sequel to Dinner with a Vampire

Autumn Rose has the chance to save the world she loves. But how much will she have to sacrifice to achieve it?

In Autumn Rose, book two of her breathtaking series, Abigail Gibbs draws us even further into the dangerous and romantic world of the Dark Heroines.

 

 I LOVED the first book in this series, Dinner with a vampire. Dying to get my grubby little hands on the sequel :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this before, but I do hope you get your hands on it :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete