Friday, July 25, 2014

Review of Hazards #3 by Alyssa Rose Ivy





 One broken heart, one drink too many, one steamy night in the sand...

No one warns you about the dangers of drinking with a broken heart. At least no one warned me. I never imagined I'd fall for a musician, especially not one like Chase, but then again I never expected to have my heart broken into a million pieces by the frat guy I thought was the love of my life.

Sometimes it's the rash decisions, like hooking up in the sand, that lead you to the best places—the kinds of places where it's possible to let yourself fall in love again.


Review:

I've been kind of burnt out on new adult contemporary romances. This one, however, sucked me in. Alyssa has a unique gift to make the characters identifiable and easy to relate to. I devoured this book in a day and was really glad I read it. 
This has to be my favorite book out of the three in the series. I loved Mallory and Juliet, but I really liked getting to know Cara. Chase, oh Chase, *swoons*.  He's so sweet and down to earth. I love that he won't let Cara sabatoge things and really cares for her. She's been burned and he's the opposite of what she expected to find.
If you haven't read this series, it's a must! I highly recommend all of the Hazard's books and give this installment five glittery stars for being the best one yet!





Other books in the series:






No comments:

Post a Comment