Sunday, March 8, 2015

February Recap


All of the books I read this month were pretty good! I got an ARC of Sea of Stars and it was amazing!!! I love Amy Bartol! 

The Cage was also an ARC and I've never read anything by this author before, BUT this was an awesome start to a new series. I can't wait to read more of both of these authors!!! 

Love Rosie just came out as a movie! It turns out, the book was really different as it was composed entirely of letters, emails and instant messages. I didn't finish it, but did watch the movie. Again, not so great as I had hoped.

I'm now an addict of Stephanie Hudson's Afterlife series! I might have to stalk her online and beg for the next book!


Also, I got Notice Me as a freebie, and I really enjoyed it. I also read the sequel Evince Me. So much good this month!!!!

Have you read any of these?

Did you read anything good in February?




No comments:

Post a Comment