Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TBR Tuesday #2




TBR Tuesday # 2


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.



This week for me its:


Teardrop

by Lauren Kate



 Never, ever cry...

Seventeen-year-old Eureka won't let anyone close enough to feel her pain. After her mother was killed in a freak accident, the things she used to love hold no meaning. She wants to escape, but one thing holds her back: Ander, the boy who is everywhere she goes, whose turquoise eyes are like the ocean. And then Eureka uncovers an ancient tale of romance and heartbreak, about a girl who cried an entire continent into the sea. Suddenly her mother's death and Ander's appearance seem connected, and her life takes on dark undercurrents that don't make sense. Can everything you love be washed away?
 

Add it too Goodreads!



I have had this in my library FOREVER! I really want to read
 it, just haven't had the time and it hasn't been the highest
priority like my ARC's are. Hopefully I'll get to it soon!



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.







2 comments:

  1. I have this one on my shelf too, still waiting to be read. I wonder which one of us will get to it first. Guess time will tell.

    ReplyDelete