Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TBR Tuesdays #9



TBR Tuesday # 9


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Seducing Destiny

by Amelia Hutchins



Less than six months ago my life was twisted and flipped on its side. Things have changed so much I barely recognize myself anymore. 

I am no longer an Enforcer. 

I am no longer a Witch. 

I no longer hate the Fae. (For the most part) 

And the sex-on-a-stick-gorgeous-Fae? He isn't really the Dark Prince. 

No, he is the father of my children and with the babies on the way, the land dying and the Mages closing in; alliances will have to be formed if we are all to make it through the war that is coming to our front door.

Between warring Gods and Goddesses, how are any of us supposed to win?





I am LOVING this series. It's very much erotica, but the storyline is really really good. I think I might be holding off on this one sheerly because the final book will be out later this year. I have to know what happens at the end of the series!!!



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.





No comments:

Post a Comment