Sunday, August 30, 2015

August recap & ARC August

Books I read in August:


It was ARC August so I read 12 ARC's. Not too bad if I say so myself!
Total amount of books I read ended up being: 26
Amount that were audiobooks: 8


ARC's : The Consequence of Revenge, The Summer Marked, Hidden, Five Things I Love About You, Beauty and the Wolf, Turn of the Moon, Winter's Bride, Darken the Stars, Spiral of Need, Awakened, A is for Alpha Male, and Soul Corrupted.


My favorite books: Lots of great books this month. Every Last Breath, of course! But, Rebekah Purdy's Winter People books, Desni Dantone's Ignited books, Komali Da Silva's Dawn books, Darken the Stars by Amy Bartol, Spiral of Need by Suzanne Wright, and Soul Corrupted by Lisa Gail Green.


The funniest book I've read this month: The Consequence of Revenge.


I could have done without: Beauty and the Wolf, Let the Storm Break, Sublime, and Rae of Hope. They just weren't my cup of tea.





What about you? 

Have you read and enjoyed any of these books?

What did you read in August?



No comments:

Post a Comment