Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #152


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 


I'm reading Spiral of Need right now! It's soooo good! I love Suzanne Wright, and this book is amazing!

Syndrome is going to be good I hope. I loved the first book and have waited forever for this sequel. (years!)

I've already listened to Let the Storm Break. It's not as good as Let the Sky Fall, but I still enjoyed it some.


I came across From Russia with Claws on accident. It's actually Molly Harper writing a new paranormal genre under a pen name!!! I adore Molly Harper!


For Review:




Purchased:




Won:



Audiobooks:




Freebies:





What books did you get this week? Have you read any of these books?

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment