Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Recap and September Sequel Results

This month was Sequel September! 


I needed to read 5 sequels, but I set the absurd goal of 20. I made it! EEK!!!


I read a lot at night instead of watching the tellie, and listened to audiobooks while I did some of my work. It was a productive month!


Here are the numbers:
Sequels: 21
Here is how I did: 38


Favorite books: The Hazards of Mistletoe, Shadow of the Mark, Salvaged Soul, Touching Fate, Fangs for the Memories, Courted, Darkest Dawn, The Dark Ones and Forever Isn't Enough.


The Books I could have done without: Shattered Promises, Menagerie, Endlessly, Reckoning and Nocte.


Books I read that were last books in the series or trilogy: Reckoning, The Ruby Circle, Finale, Endlessly, Last Rite, and Daylighters. I'm really glad to be done with some of these, and others I was sad for the end. 


Favorite Author this Month: Alyssa Rose Ivy






What did you read this month?

Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment