Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #162 - freebies!


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I received quite a few books this week. There wasn't anything super exciting, but there were so many free and borrowed books! 

I'm almost finished reading Will of Fate and am really enjoying it!

I listened to a lot of audio books too. I love The Naturals and Unleashed. So good! The Amanda Hocking books were good, but not nearly as good as her early works.

I purchased Entranced by Jessica Sorensen, but it is now free on Amazon, if you're a fan!


For Review:


Purchased:




Audiobooks Purchased:






Audiobooks Borrowed:



Freebies:


What did you stack your shelves with this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment