Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #163 - Curiosity Quills Review Books!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I received a bunch of awesome books to review from Curiosity Quills! As a sucker for all things Alice in Wonderland, I am super excited for Alice Takes Back Wonderland!
I finally got to read the final part of Bitterroot and WOW!!! I'm so thrilled with how the book novella trilogy worked out! A Must Read!
The Single Undead Moms Club by Molly Harper is part of the Half Moon Hollow Series and I'm so excited to read it!
For Review:
Purchased:
Audiobooks purchased:
Audiobooks borrowed:
Ebooks Borrowed:
Freebies:
What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment