Saturday, November 19, 2016

STS-Week 3 November-The Craft

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Some great books! I've been waiting for The Craft forever! I've waited on Shift for several years! Can't wait to dig into them! I got a few good freebies and I am looking forward to listening to Arcana Rising.

Bought:
Audiobooks Bought:
Library Audiobooks:
Kindle Unlimited:
Freebies:
What about you? What did you stack your shelves with this week?

4 comments:

  1. You always get an amazing assortment of Books every week. Love the covers for the freebies. I hope you have an awesome weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all mostly new to me reads! The only one I know is Arcana Rising...which was freaking awesome!! I hope you enjoy all your lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked HKW's books, back in the day! The first book in the Kings series (The Hunt? No, something else) was really good. I also like The Game a lot. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete