Monday, October 16, 2017

Review: The Vixen's Lead

The Vixen's LeadThe Vixen's Lead by Tate James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Description:
I want vengeance so badly that I can almost taste it. It's all I've ever wanted. So, I did what anyone in my unique position would do. I slapped on a secret identity and became an internationally renowned thief, known as The Fox. Nobody knows me. Nobody can catch me.

Or so I thought...

It turns out; I have what they want. Special abilities. And trust me, these abilities are coveted--and dangerous. Now, I don't know who to trust or where to go. Peril lurks on every corner as I try to uncover my past and origin. Teaming up with unlikely allies may be my only chance at survival or my biggest mistake. Only time will tell.

I'm Kit Davenport and this is only the beginning.

** Warning: This book is a Reverse Harem. It also contains violence, sex, bad-language and content which some readers may find triggering. **
 

Review:
Tate James is a new author in a genre that is exploding with popularity. Her voice shines through and is now a must read for any that love the RH genre. The Vixen’s Lead is the first in a series with a sassy heroine, awesome best friend, uncertain past, and smoking hot guys that will make you weak in the knees.
The plot is interesting and I liked the concept of how the surface of the story is dark, a little badass, but the heart of the story turns justified and comforting. And I must say that Kit’s bestie Lucy is an awesome secondary character. Love her!
The guys! Holy hot sauce! I love Wesley most, but River and Caleb are close behind. Wesley is smart and that makes him really sexy. River is just so bossy and dominant. Caleb is kind and caring and a great guy to melt into.
I’m already stoked to read the sequel and her other new co-written book. Five glittery stars for this debut novel!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment